Raw Food Recipes + RAW

10 Thoughts from Dr. Douglas N. Graham

1. One thing the world doesn’t know about me is I can keep a secret.

2. In life, I am most proud to be a happily married father. In my work, The 80/10/10 Diet and Nutrition and Athletic Performance are standouts for me.

3. My biggest achievement is I have written 9 books so far, with many more in the works. Each has been a bit more challenging, as I attempt to grow in my work.

4. My favorite superfood is the banana.

5. I am a voracious reader. I spend 8-10 hours per day reading and writing. For fun, I read science fiction.

6. The most beautiful place on earth is being surrounded by family, friends, loved ones, and well-wishers.

7. If I were an animal, I would choose to be a cheetah, for a variety of reasons. Most important: it is my wife's favorite animal.

8. My hidden talents are I bowl pretty well. My high game is a 257. And I am really good at horseshoes.

9. I want to be remembered for being a loved and loving member of my family.

10. My favorite invention is hot running water on tap, communication and music.

Dr. Douglas N. Graham, a lifetime athlete and raw fooder since 1978, is an advisor to world-class athletes from around the globe and author of The 80/10/10 Diet and Nutrition and Athletic Performance. His articles are regularly featured in Get Fresh! and Living Nutrition magazines. For more information about Dr. Graham, visit FoodNSport.

10 thoughts from, Bananas, Dr. Douglas N Graham, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, life, and more:

10 Thoughts from Dr. Douglas N. Graham + RAW