Raw Food Recipes + recipes

10 Thoughts from Matt Amsden

1. One thing the world doesn’t know about me is I sing in a band called the Golden West.
2. My biggest achievement is creating a dynamic business with my wife Janabai.
3. One of your most memorable meals is Juliano, Alicia Silverstone and I once made a raw dinner for Pierce Brosnan and his wife Keely at their home in Malibu. That was a unique experience.
4. A perfect day is sunshine and warm weather, a little work, hike with my dogs, eat a good meal with my wife, play a rock-n roll show.
5. Cacao is my favorite superfood.
6. I am reading 'Dream Boogie: The Triumph of Sam Cooke' by Peter Guralnick.
7. The most be beautiful place on earth is Joshua Tree.
8. If I could be any animal, I would be a crow.
9. If I could share a raw dinner with any three people, they would be Jesus, Elvis and Thomas Jefferson.
10. My favorite invention is my recipe for Onion Bread.

Chef Matt Amsden, author of RAWvolution: Gourmet Living Cuisine, owns RAWvolution, a gourmet raw living cuisine delivery service in Santa Monica and New York City.

10 thoughts from, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Matt Amsden, pie, RAW, Rawvolution, and more:

10 Thoughts from Matt Amsden + recipes