Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Dear Daily Raw
RAW RECIPE (photos)

alchemist asks:Could you tell me what brand of mandoline you have? There are so many out there and they range in price from dirt cheap to pretty prices. I'd love a recommendation...Thanks!
Alchemist,I have a OXO Mandoline. We've owned it for 4 or 5 years and I only started using it last year. for the longest time, the sharp blades frighten me. But once I discovered how to work it, I fell in love. It's very user-friendly and I enjoy playing with the various cuts.
I don't remember where we purchased it but Macy's and Cooking.com carry the exact same one I have. They both are around $70.
Here are some recipes that I used with my mandoline: Lasagna with Chunky MarinaraDaikon Dumpling in Miso Broth
Thank you for getting the ball rolling with the question. Keep them coming.

alchemist, cooking, Cooking.com, Dear Daily Raw, Food, Macys, RAW, recipes, tools you can use, and more:

Dear Daily Raw + Vegan