Raw Food Recipes + RAW

10 Thoughts from Brigitte Mars

1.One thing the world doesn’t know about me is I lived for 2 ½ years in a teepee off wild edible plants. My daughter Rainbeau (on the cover of David Wolfe's Eating for Beauty) was born in the teepee under a double rainbow.

2. I am most proud of my two daughters, Sunflower and Rainbeau.

3. My biggest achievement is writing my books — Rawsome!, The Sexual Herbal, Beauty by Nature and The Desktop Guide to Herbal Medicine.

4. A perfect day is making love (married 33 years!), beaches, papayas, mangoes, watermelon, rainbows, friends.

5. Chia seeds are my favorite superfood.

6. Boulder, Colorado is the most beautiful place on earth.

7. If I could be any animal it would be a dragon.

8. My hidden talents are I speak French and I can identify thousands of plants and their Latin binomials and what they are used for.

9. If I could share a raw dinner with any four people, they would be Jesus, Donovan, Peter Himmelman and Jimi Hendrix.

10. The computer is my favorite invention.

Brigitte Mars is a raw herbalist from Boulder, Colorado with over thirty-five years experience in natural medicine. She is the author of Addiction Free Naturally; Sex, Love and Health; The HempNut Cookbook; Rawsome, and Healing Herbal Teas.

10 thoughts from, Brigitte Mars, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Melon, Rainbeau Mars, and more:

10 Thoughts from Brigitte Mars + RAW