Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Recipe of the Day
RAW RECIPE (photos)

photo by artchick2002
As you might have noticed, I haven't posted new original recipes on the Daily Raw Blog for awhile. To be truthful, I don't know what to make or to eat, other than salads with hemp powder and green smoothies. My eating seems to be in a transitional stage and I tend to prepare recipes on how I would like to eat.
I ask that you be a bit patient with me while I find my way. I will continue to share information about raw foods. I still love the culinary art of raw foods, I'm just not indulging at the moment.
Having said that, while I am finding my way in the recipe department and hopefully gaining back some of my mojo, I have found interesting recipes from other sources that I thought I would share.
Heidi at 101 Cookbooks posted a A Simple Spring Salad that looks absolutely tasty. She also offers tips on shopping for the right salad ingredients, washing and storing lettuce and dressing a salad.

101 cookbooks, Food, heidi and justin, RAW, recipe of the day, salad, and more:

Recipe of the Day + Vegan