Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Want fresh breath?
RAW RECIPE (photos)

photo by Sesselja Maria
When I had the privilege to hang out with Brigitte Mars at Denver VegFest and Health Expo a few weeks ago, she passed along a bit of her wisdom.

On of which was cloves. If you have not so fresh breath, place a clove in your mouth and park it between your cheek and teeth. Brigitte told me hers can last in her mouth for most of the day. She chews on it for a minute or two and parks it.

I couldn't help but continue to chew the ones she gave me from her tiny container. I guess I need more practice.

Cloves are the immature unopened flower buds of a tropical tree. It's flavor is a sweetly pungent, astringent and strongly aromatic.
Cloves are said to have a positive effect on stomach ulcers, vomiting, flatulence and stimulating the digestive system.

Brigitte Mars, Denver VegFest and Health Expo, Food, RAW, and more:

Want fresh breath? + Vegan