Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

10 Thoughts from Cherie Soria

1.One thing the world doesn’t know about me is …I was once a hairdresser.
2. I am most proud of my 90-year old father.
3. My biggest achievement has been the creation of gourmet raw vegan cuisine over 18 years ago, when raw food was no more than “roots and shoots” and no one considered that it would be delicious or comforting.
4. My most memorable meal was [prepared by] my assistant, Colleen, and our office manager, Amanda. They surprised Dan and I with a special meal they made for us at Christmas. It was truly lovely.
5. My perfect day is my husband Dan and I swimming naked in the surf on our favorite beach in Costa Rica (no one is around for miles!)
6. Berries are my favorite superfood.
7. I have been to so many beautiful places, but find that if I am happy, I can find beauty wherever I am.
8. If I could be any animal, I would be my dog.
9. In five years I see myself relaxing in my new home in Costa Rica and eating guanabana and jackfruit from my own trees
10. My favorite invention is the Vitamix.

Cherie Soria is an acclaimed raw foods chef and instructor. She is the founder and director of Living Light Culinary Arts Institute and author of "Angel Foods: Healthy Recipes for Heavenly Bodies" and co-author of "The Raw Food Revolution Diet."

10 thoughts from, Cherie Soria, cyber 10 thoughts from, cyber celebration, fruit, Healthy Lifestyle, RAW, and more:

10 Thoughts from Cherie Soria + Vegan