Raw Food Recipes + travel

10 Thoughts from Dhrumil Purohit

1. One thing the world doesn’t know about me is that I'm currently dating the lovely, and gorgeous, Courtney Pool from the Tree of Life Center in Patagonia, AZ.

2. I am most proud that I've made a significant impact in lowering the overall amount of thoughts that I have using the work and inspiration of Eckart Tolle. I still got a lot of work to do though, I use to have the biggest Ego!

3. I love hearing stories from people about how they met through We Like It Raw. That still feels like my biggest achievement. It inspires me to bring people together.

4. My most memorable meals the first time I went to Au Lac in California. Holly Cow. One of the best raw food spots in the WORLD!

5. My motto is "Your external world is a direct reflection of your internal world." — Eckhart Tolle

6. My favorite superfood is Vitamineral Green by HealthForce. Close second is spirulina. Blame my girl friend Courtney Pool for that!

7. I tend to live by the moto, "Where ever you go, there you are." I see beauty all the places that I travel. In terms of sheer external beauty, I really enjoyed the coast of Belize. But my business partner Dr Alejandro Junger MD tells me that Fiji is the best. I'm looking forward (in a present moment way) to visiting.

8. If I could be any animal, it would be a cow in India. Cows in India are treated with crazy amounts and love and compassion.

9. If I could share a raw dinner with any three people they would be Siddhartha Gautama, Marcus Aurelius and the fictional character Socrates in Dan Millman's The Way of the Peaceful Warrior

10. If I were to be remembered for one thing, it would be a Community Builder.

Dhrumil Purohit is a founding partner at the Clean Program, a health and wellness company that manufactures and sells detox and cleansing kits. He and his business partner Dr. Alejandro Junger MD have a vision to revolutionize the world of cleansing by providing the most supportive detox program on the planet. He also serves as an advisor to a few non-profits including Donna Karan's Urban Zen Foundation. Dhrumil is the Chief Community Organizer behind We Like It Raw and the creator of Give it to Me Raw.

10 thoughts from, cyber 10 thoughts from, cyber celebration, Dhrumil Purohit, Healthy Lifestyle, life, RAW, and more:

10 Thoughts from Dhrumil Purohit + travel