Raw Food Recipes + vegan product

10 Thoughts from Jinjee

1.One thing the world doesn’t know about me is that I'm so amazingly clumsy and that I've actually developed incredible reflexes. Its sort of a paradox isn't it?

2. I am most proud of my five children, their amazing emotional balance, their joy, their evolved spirits, their harmony, the way they take care of each other.

3. My biggest achievement is staying raw without cheating for a year now...

4. My most memorable meal was last Thanksgiving, sharing it with 20 other raw vegans or people who desired to come eat a raw Thanksgiving dinner instead of the traditional one...It was a really special vibe, and the first time we didn't spend Thanksgiving alone in years.

5. My idea of the perfect day is lying in the sun on a secluded beach eating mangoes and pineapple while my children swim in the ocean.

6. My mottos in life are “Fresh is Best!” “God's Will Be Done!” “Peace Be With You!”

7. My favorite superfoods are apples.

8. The most beautiful place on earth is the crystal green pool at the end of the Matilija waterfall hike in Ojai, California.

9. In 5 years, I see myself in our Raw Vegan Village, in a green-built solar-powered home, working on a book, playing with the children by the river, and eating out of the garden.

10. If I could share a raw dinner with any three people they would be my Dad, because it might have saved his life. Angelina Jolie, because she also has a bunch of kids, does a lot of good, and looks like she could use more nourishment. And Oprah because she could live longer and healthier and continue doing great work as well as influence a lot of people to try this lifestyle if she liked it.

Jinjee, a homeschooling mother of 5 beautiful children, runs the raw food empire The Garden Diet with her husband, Storm. The company specializes in e-book publications and DVD production in the raw vegan foods education field.

10 thoughts from, angelina jolie, Apple, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Jinjee, life, lifestyle, oprah, RAW, raw vegan village, the garden diet, Vegan, and more:

10 Thoughts from Jinjee + vegan product