Raw Food Recipes + shazzie

10 Thoughts from Shazzie

1.One thing the world doesn’t know about me is over 20 years ago I used to do kissograms and dress up as cartoon characters for a living to support my college studies. I guess in one way or another I've always been a performer!

2. A perfect day is waking up with future Mr. Amazing and Evie, playing together, doing yoga, drinking tea with friends, gardening, sunbathing, eating from the garden, swimming naked, kissing, planning, loving, massage, dreaming, laughing, getting messy, giving thanks, eating superfood chocolate by the woodburner, falling asleep in future Mr. Amazing's arms, with my daughter in my lap.

3. My motto is “We are all Visionaries In Paradise.”

4. I can't choose just one [superfood], that's not fair! In volume: hemp and chia seeds, for sprinkling: blue manna, for taste: chocolate, for being a woman: maca and brazilian ginseng. OK, I love them all, I really do!

5. I am reading "Muses," "Blink," "The Melatonin Miracle" and "The Prophet." My brain likes all its compartments to feel the love so I can't just read one book at a time.

6. The most beautiful place on earth is our hearts.

7. My hidden talents aren’t too hidden if you've seen my yoga video on YouTube! I am hyperflexible so can put my legs behind my head, lick my elbows and write with my feet.

8. Oh, do you know, I have a whole list of people that I would share [raw] dinner with. In there, there's John Lennon, Peace Pilgrim, Hulda Clark, loads. Let me try to narrow it down to three...
1) Adam, one last supper with him would be amazing. Oh, that's made me cry! I'd try to convince him to stay and he wouldn't be able to because his destiny was written differently.
2) Russell Brand but before he was in love with Katy Perry so we could have a ridicularse time with a durian.
3) Buddha. I would feed him lots of onions and garlic and he'd just quietly observe his brainwaves going weird but not be attached to it.

9. If I were to be remembered for one thing, it would be "Shazzie loved and laughed with all her heart"

10. My favorite invention is the transportation device. Anyone who has one they no longer need, please send it to me right now!

Author and raw foodist Shazzie is CEO of of Rawcreation Ltd and owner of the wildly popular site Shazzie.com. She works a maximum of ten hours a week, using the rest of her time to play, laugh, love and be.

10 thoughts from, chocolate, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, RAW, and more:

10 Thoughts from Shazzie + shazzie