Raw Food Recipes + salad

Creamy Coleslaw

I have a confession to make. Although, I no longer eat at KFC, I have been obsessed with the company's coleslaw. I love the taste of it. So I was bound and determined to re-create the unique combination of creamy, sweet and tangy. I think I came pretty damn close with this recipe.
This is a great make-ahead salad. The longer it sits in the refrigerator the better it tastes.

Creamy Coleslaw
DRESSING
1 cup raw macadamia nuts
½ cup water
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
¼ cup raw agave nectar
2 teaspoons sea salt

Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy. Set aside.

SLAW
4 cups shredded green cabbage
2 cup finely shredded purple cabbage
1 cup shredded carrots

Toss cabbages and carrot in a large serving bowl. Pour dressing over salad and mix until well-coated. Let set in the refrigerator for at least an hour.

Apple, cyber celebration, cyber recipe, Healthy Lifestyle, Olive, RAW, and more:

Creamy Coleslaw + salad