Raw Food Recipes + RAW

Day 2 of 92 day feast

  • RAW RECIPE (photos)

..........................I was going to post a "before" picture today so you can see my beautiful mug, but my allergies are taking their toll on me and I don’t want you to mistake my photo for Nick Nolte’s mug shot.

What I drank today:

  • lemon with water
  • carrot/collard greens/yellow pepper/jalapeno/hemp oil juice
  • cherry/granny smith apple juice (above)
  • a shot of wheatgrass
  • Earth Goddess juice (from Café Prasad in Boulder, CO) contains parsley, celery, carrots, spinach, beets and a couple more that I can’t remember.
  • celery/red leaf lettuce/granny smith apple/hemp oil/kelp granules juice
  • coconut water/green powder

Apple, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, Lemon, and more:

Day 2 of 92 day feast + RAW