Raw Food Recipes + Tomatoes

Liquid fasting vs. Juice feasting
RAW RECIPE (photos)

I LOVE my husband. He is so supportive of my decision to go on a 92-day juice feast. He even has made the decision to go on a liquid fast. Really sweet right?

It was until I realize it’s a “Liquid” fast.

Below is a comparison of the two programs.

Liquid Fast vs. Juice Feast Tonight’s Beverage: Teri Coconut water/chlorophyll Cory
lettuce/jalapeno/mustard/red pepper/pickle
He calls it a Jalapeno Cheeseburger without the cow. I don't think he's pregnant but I can't say for sure.
Enema Teri YesCory
Not in this lifetime
Drink 1 gallon juice a day?TeriYes CoryWho me?
Alcohol TeriNope CoryVino (it is a liquid)
Exercise TeriYes CoryMaybe tomorrow
Supplements TeriMSM/Bee Pollen/Kelp Granules/ etc.CoryTHCDAY 3 of 92

What I drank today:

  • celery/red leaf lettuce/granny smith apple/tomato/hemp oil/kelp granules juice This juice was so good to me I had it twice (2 quarts)
  • watermelon juice (2 quarts)
  • coconut water/ 1 T chlorophyll
  • Organic Peppermint tea (16 oz)
  • pure water

Tuesday’s Tip
Every Tuesday, I’ll post a tip that one could find useful…or not.

Tuesday’s Tip for May 29th
When doing an enema on the bathroom floor (and you have kids) make sure to lock the bathroom door.

Apple, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, life, Melon, organic, RAW, and more:

Liquid fasting vs. Juice feasting + Tomatoes