Raw Food Recipes + vegetarian

The Cashier’s Education
RAW RECIPE (photos)

At my local grocery store the cashier was ringing up my order of fresh fruits and vegetables.

She picked up my bundle of kale and asked,

“How do you eat this?”

“You can use it for a salad, but I’m going to juice it.”

“Are you one of them vegetarians?”

“Yes.”

“How do you cook it?”

“I don’t. I just put a little olive oil, agave nectar and balsamic vinegar on it and you’re good to go. You should try it.”

She stood a bit straighter as she pushed her shoulders back, “Oh, I’ve had vegetarians before. They’re good.”

With a naughty grin I said, “So, you’ve HAD vegetarians before, have you?

As I grabbed by purchase from the bewildered cashier I added, “And you’re right, they are good.”

Day 1 of 92
The first day of the feast was great. The day was filled with the good (tasty juices), the bad (faulty juicer) and the ugly (enema).

I feel wonderful, I have energy and who would have thought drinking a gallon of juices would not make you hungry. Go figure.

I had a hankering for salsa so I made a juice to kill the craving.

Salsa Green juice

3-4 cucumbers
2 tomatoes
4 bunches cilantro
1 jalapeno pepper
1 lime

Juice ingredients. Or use a blender and strain through a nut bag.

What I drank today:

apple/celery/red leaf lettuce
salsa green juice
coconut water with green powder
watermelon juice
grapefruit juice
pure water

I drink a quart at a time and I make a point to “chew” my juice.

Apple, Cucumber, Food, fruit, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, Melon, Olive, RAW, salad, Tomatoes, Vegetables, and more:

The Cashier’s Education + vegetarian