Raw Food Recipes + RAW

DAY 18 OF 92
RAW RECIPE (photos)

"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do"

For all the weight loss, the self-control, the confidence building skills and all the other countless positive things that accompany this endeavor I have come to realize that juice feasting is kind of lonely.

Sure there are other juice feasters in the world, I even went to a blog and it had a feaster give a shoot out to other feasters only to have this person ignore any correspondence I tried to extend.

But maybe it’s me.

This person was pushing the 40th day milestone and I (at that point) was ONLY at day 16. Maybe there’s an initiation period among other feasters.

‘One can’t be taken serious until he or she hit the 20th day. There have been too many disappointments already.’ :)

There are certain things that I’m experiencing that I would like to discuss with others who are feasting.

I guess I haven’t gotten to the point of paying for my support through the founder of the 92-day juice feast’s website. Give me a few more weeks, I might get desperate.

Feasting, fasting, raw foods and any sort of new thing one ventures into are going to be lonely. It’s a given. And no matter how well meaning your family and friends are, they won’t get it until they do it themselves.

So if you are out there and you are reading this, drop me a line and say hey.

Please note I had wrote this blog (but hadn't published it) before Julie offered her support as "juice feasting pen-pal". Yeah Julie!

Funny how the universe works, you ask for something and you receive it. Yeah Universe! Now if it could hook me up to the Powerball jackpot. LOL

Check out Julie's blog at rawexperiment.livejournal.com

Okay the universe is really giving it to me. I just checked my email at yahoo.com and the very lovely Nyaae sent her positive words my way.

And as an added bonus she lives in my absolute favorite state in the world and she has offered an invite when I make it there again.

Thank you so much and peace to you!

WHAT I DRANK TODAY:

lemon water (1 quart)

cantaloupe/celery/mint (2 quarts)

Veggie energizer (32 oz)

wheatgrass (2 oz)

art, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, Lemon, and more:

DAY 18 OF 92 + RAW