Raw Food Recipes + Vegetables

Day 6 of 92
RAW RECIPE (photos)

What I drank today:

  • pineapple/lettuce (2 quarts)

  • carrot/red leaf lettuce/garlic/hemp oil/kelp granuales (2 quarts)

  • Organic Peppermint tea (16 oz)

  • Pure H2O

RAW TEST KITCHEN

I'll post my original raw recipes for you to try out. Since I'm on a juice feast I can't go around eating solids now can I?

Create the dish and tell me what you think.

Szechuan Vegetables with Noodles

NOODLES
3-4 c. Coconut noodles

Cut coconut meat from 3-4 young coconuts into strips.

MARINADE
1/4 c. Balsamic vinegar*
1/4 c. Raw agave nectar
1 T Sea salt

VEGETABLES
2 c. shredded carrot
1/2 c. shredded cabbage
1 c. broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces

Put vegetables in marinade for 1-2 hours.

SAUCE
1/4 c. raw almond butter
1 clove garlic, minced
1 T finely chopped ginger or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
3 T Nama Shoyu
1/4 c. water (more or less water may be needed)

Blend all sauce ingredients until a smooth, liquid consistency.

GARNISH
1-2 tsp. crushed red pepper
2 green onions, thinly sliced

Mix noodles, marinated vegetables, sauce, crushed red pepper and green onion. Toss until well coated.

*Please note: Not all the ingredients I use will be raw. If you are 100%, no holds barred raw, then some of the recipes I feature may not be for you. And of course if you have modifications please share.

To blog or not to blog.....

I'm taking the weekends off, no blog for you.

Measurements:

-3 pounds

Chest: 39 inches
Waist: 35 inches
Hips 42 inches

What I drank Thursday May 31, 2007: (DAY 5 0f 92)

Celery/red pepper/yellow pepper/jalapeno/green apple/sprouts/kelp granules (2 quarts) This had a vegetable broth taste
H2O

Yes, it's true I didn't get a gallon of juices in today. I was just too busy.

Apple, broccoli, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, nut butter, organic, pie, RAW, sauce, and more:

Day 6 of 92 + Vegetables