Raw Food Recipes + salad

Thai Slaw (4 servings)
RAW RECIPE (photos)
RAW RECIPE (photos)

This is a recipe I created and posted on Raw Test Kitchen and I had a hankering for coleslaw. It was super quick and easy to make. This slaw is great eating same day but it's killer marinated overnight. I don't know if you lovely readers have noticed, but I try to spend the least amount of time preparing these recipes. That's why with most of the recipes on my blogs, I use a simple blender. I have four children, I don't have time to spend forever in the kitchen so I create dishes where I don't have to.
DRESSING
Juice of one small lime
1 small piece ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced1/4 c raw almond butter
4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
2 T honey
2 T olive oil
1/2 t red pepper flakes 1/4 t sea salt In a blender, combine ingredients.
SLAW 4 c shredded Napa cabbage2 c shredded red cabbage1 c shredded carrot
Combine cabbages and carrot in a bowl and toss with dressing. Marinate 15 minutes before serving.

dressing, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, nut butter, Olive, pie, RAW, and more:

Thai Slaw (4 servings) + salad