Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Busy, busy, busy in Pictures --Part 1

I completed (and successfully graduated) the Associate Chef & Instructor Certification Series at Living Light last Friday. It has been a whirlwind. Everything happened so fast, it almost made my head spin off my neck. But again, I had a ball every step of the way.

I started the Gourmet portion of my training yesterday, so I have another 3 weeks of intense training before I am completed with the course.

I realize I haven't been sharing much information on the program. I would love to do more but everything literally happens so quickly.

I didn't have time to blog about regarding my experiences here (With the exception of Raw News You Can Use, most of the posts you do see had been pre-scheduled long before I came to Fort Bragg.)

I have a tons of picture that I will share in parts. These are pictures of the dishes we have made as a class, some lunches and even party photos to share.

Yes, we celebrated our first weekend off (after almost 3 weeks straight of classes) with a shindig.

I do have some exciting news to share with you in the coming weeks. So stay posted for that.

art, back to the cutting board, Food, RAW, and more:

Busy, busy, busy in Pictures --Part 1 + Vegan