Raw Food Recipes + Tomatoes

Welcome back
RAW FOOD (photos)

It's been a few months since I've posted. I've missed you, dearly.
I needed some time away. The energy required to maintain two blogs kind of hit me like a ton of bricks and I needed to back off.
I took the time to hang with the kids, play in the garden, avoid the internet, take a family vacation, do an intensive hot yoga teacher training, watch movies, get a tattoe....yada, yada, ya. The list goes on and on.
Truth be known, I hadn't had anything new to offer to you regarding raw foods, until now and even now, I'm not going to go into a recipe right away.
This has been my summer of slowing the heck down, not being in such a rush. It's been nice.

RAW FOOD (photos)

Bishop and zucchini from our garden

RAW FOOD (photos)

I'm taking things a bit slow, there's really no hurry to get started with anything really.
Summer isn't quite over, although, my oldest daughter starts her senior year of high school this Wednesday, but the other kids don't start until later this month.

RAW FOOD (photos)

Avery watering the spinach and lettuce.
Anywho. There are several recipes that I would like to experiment with but I'm not in a hurry to master. In the next coming days (weeks, months) I invite you to come along with me while I venture into the raw culinary unknown.

RAW FOOD (photos)

Kale from the garden
Gardening and yoga has taught me that the journey is more important than the destination.
The first recipe I am going to focus on is Dr. Ann Wigmore's Energy Soup.
I'll read information about, experiment and share what I've learned.
Again my personal lesson could take one post or several. No rush. Above is a quickie version of the soup made from kale and tomatoes from our garden, I'll share the recipe and process in the next few posts.
In the mean time, let's catch up a bit. Drop me a line in the comment box and tell me what you have been doing this summer.

art, Dr. Ann Wigmore, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, RAW, recipes, soup, and more:

Welcome back + Tomatoes