Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

10 Thoughts from Terilynn Epperson
RAW RECIPE (photos)

1. My most memorable meal is when we first went raw my husband and I prepared raw sushi and ate it on our back patio during sunset.
2. My idea of a perfect day is going to Bikram yoga in the morning and reading a really good book for the rest of the day.
3. My motto is ‘no worries.'
4. My favorite superfood (at the moment) is green juice with Spirulina.
5. I have a lot of books that I am reading now, there’s too many to name.
6. The most beautiful place on earth is anywhere with a beach.
7. If I could be any animal, it would be a snow leopard.
8. If I could share a raw dinner with any three people it would be Angelina Jolie, my grandfather and Michael Jackson.
9. If I were to be remembered for one thing, it would be my fiery passion for life.
10. My favorite invention is my mini netbook. Love it, it‘s so tiny!

10 thoughts from, art, Food, Juice, life, RAW, and more:

10 Thoughts from Terilynn Epperson + Vegan