Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

A Lucky Girl's Big Announcement

I have some bad news and some very good news. Which would you like to hear first? Okay let's start with the not so great news.

The Daily Raw Blog's Almanac 2011 edition has been placed on the back burner. I have been overwhelmingly busy with life and I have had trouble finding a way to publish hard copies of the book. There just hasn't been enough time to write the book the way it deserves to be written.

I am hoping in the next year that I can work on a 2012. I want to thank everyone who submitted articles, events and tidbits. I appreciate all your efforts and I will take the time to organize the book (and my life) in the coming year.

Now some pretty cool news.

I meet Dave the Trucker today. It was really cool. He has such a beautiful, genuine spirit.

An interesting encounter happened between his companion Tresa and myself. We both looked at each other like we have met before. We even hugged each other like we were old friends. Yet, we have no clue from where. We named all the places where our paths could have crossed but we could not figure it out.

There was a definite connection between us, too, but from where is a mystery. Maybe in a different time and space, but I know in my heart that I know this gorgeous soul.

Okay on to the great news.

I've been very, very coy about my big news and now I feel it's right to share the big news. We have moved to Fort Bragg, California.

It was no surprise how much I fell in love with the town of Fort Bragg and most certainly it has been a whirlwind romance. So it has been decided to take a chance and move there. I know it seems sudden and out of nowhere. I feel in my heart that it's the place I should be.

I was fortunate during my time in Fort Bragg to secure a job (more on that below) and a place to stay (temporarily). Actually by the time you read this, the children and myself have already have settled into Fort Bragg. Man on the Raw has decided to stay in Denver for a while.

About the job.

I am very, very blessed. I am the Executive Assistant to Living Light International Founder and Director Cherie Soria and (her husband) Co-director Dan Ladermann.

I am very grateful for this opportunity, I couldn't have of dreamt a more perfect situation in a most beautiful place (Fort Bragg). I truly am a very lucky girl.

art, events, Food, Fort Bragg, life, man on the raw, pie, RAW, and more:

A Lucky Girl's Big Announcement + Vegan