Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Who inspires you?

The Daily Raw Blog kids
My kids inspire me. Five different personalities running rampant, with five different thoughts, ideas and possibilities. Wow! I can't wait to see how they take on the world. Love them very much. During this time of year I like to take stock in what is important to me, what inspires and well, you get the point. Who (or what) inspires you?
"Inspiration: Life" Coming January 2, 2008

RAW RECIPE (photos)

Mushrooms and Scallions in Miso Broth
serves 4

juice of one lemon (or lime)
2 cups sliced mushroom
2 tablespoon miso 4 cups warm water 1/2 cup diced scallions
1 Marinate the mushrooms in the lemon juice for one to two hours.
2 In a large bowl place miso, add water. Stir until miso is dissolved. Add mushrooms and scallions.

Food, Juice, Lemon, life, RAW, soup, and more:

Who inspires you? + Vegan