Raw Food Recipes + the Complete Book of Raw Food Endeavor

Letter to Shazzie

Recipe #16,

RAW FOOD (photos)

Whip the Mister by Shazzie, p. 327

Dear Shazzie,

My son, Bishop, loved your delicious banana ice cream. And I appreciated the fact that it was super easy to prepare; just throw frozen bananas into a food processor to create a creamy dream of a dessert. Also, thank you for the pointer about topping the sweet treat with nuts, carob powder or soft fruit. I choose chopped walnuts. I do wish you would have given me fair warning about the importance of eating this dish immediately, it was a soggy mess after 15 minutes or so out of the freezer. I just have one tiny, itty, bitty question. What does “Whip the Mister” mean?

Sincerely,

Terilynn

RAW FOOD (photos)
RAW FOOD (photos)

Bananas, books, dessert, Food, fruit, Healthy Lifestyle, RAW, recipes, shazzie, and more:

Letter to Shazzie + the Complete Book of Raw Food Endeavor