Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Rolling into Day 12 of My Raw Food Journey

9 a.m. Groovy Smoothie at work

10:10 a.m. Smoothie with Mila at work

10:30 a.m. Gal Pal's Kristina's Almond dessert (made from almond pulp) at work

10:35 a.m. E3Live Shot

1:25 p.m. Salad (spinach, mixed greens, carrots, cucumber, Dijon Dressing) at work

2:10 p.m. Choco-Nana at work

3 p.m. Blueberries, cucumber, apple at work

3:45 p.m. Apple at work chatting with Cherie

4 p.m. Sampling Cacao Beans at work (The cacoa nibs are inside the shell, very bitter but very cool that you can eat the shell also)

5:45 p.m. Salad (mixed greens, spinach, sprouts, cucumbers, cabbage, avocado with lemon) at home walking around the house getting my daughter ready for a 4H meeting

7:15 p.m. Finished the salad from earlier at home

No I didn't eat this.
Guess what I received in the mail today? Yep, you guessed it. My skates, helmet, knee, elbow and wrist pads. Wow! You are good at guessing.

A few of us at work are going to train to be Roller Derby girls. Neat, huh? Well, hold on. A more acurate deplication is we are really going to do the skating and leave the actual aggressive physical contact to the professionals. I'm open though. If I turn out to be a phenomenal skater and develop a very high tolerance for getting a beat-down on a semi-regular basis, than maybe, just maybe I would try out for a real team.

In the mean-time, there are a few important things I have to take care of first. Number 1, I've got to re-learn how to skate and number 2, come up with a cool Roller Derby name.

Any suggestions?

Apple, At the Water Cooler, avocado, Cucumber, dessert, Food, Lemon, RAW, RAW RECIPE (photo), and more:

Rolling into Day 12 of My Raw Food Journey + Vegan