Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

There's Something About Mila

This post is dedicated to Bitt. She wanted to know about a product I use on a fairly regular basis. Mila.

Mila is created by a network-marking company called Lifemax. Mila "The Miracle Seed," as it is called by the company, is said to have the highest and safest concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber and phytonutrients of any source on the planet.

What makes Mila different from your basic, run-of-the mill chia seed? I really can't say. (Sorry, Bitt)

What I can talk about is what the information I have read from the company and I can share a bit of my own personal experience with the product.

To start off, I believe chia seeds (no matter the brand) promote weight loss and overall health. And I have enjoyed using it in my recipes. Yeah, chia!

What makes Mila...well...Mila?

art, Bitt of Raw, Food, Health, Healthy Lifestyle, life, Lifemax, Mila, RAW, recipes, and more:

There's Something About Mila + Vegan