Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

10 Thoughts from Kristen Suzanne
RAW FOOD (photos)

1. I am most proud of my relationship with my husband.
2. One of my most memorable meals is my first date with my husband.
3. My perfect day is eating awesome healthy food that is prepared FOR me at cool restaurants, and then sipping teeccino in a cafe.
4. Hemp is my favorite superfood.
5. I am reading books about "baby, infant, and toddler brain development"
6. Bora Bora is the most beautiful place on earth
7. If I could be any animal, I would be a horse.
8. Five years from now I see myself homeschooling our kids while traveling the world.
9. If I could share a raw dinner with any three people it would be T. Colin Campbell, Darwin and Jane Goodall.
10. If I were to be remembered for one thing, it would be saving animals.

Kristen Suzanne, owner of Kristen's Raw, is Raw vegan chef, author, blogger and teacher with a passion for helping people get started and succeed with the Raw vegan diet.

10 thoughts from, art, cafe, Food, Health, Healthy Lifestyle, Kristen Suzanne, RAW, restaurants, travel, and more:

10 Thoughts from Kristen Suzanne + Vegan