Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Be my guest at the Daily Raw Blog
RAW RECIPE (photos)

Come and play and celebrate my last 21 days of my juice feast.

I invite all to The Daily Raw Blog Recipe Challenge!

Here's how it work:

Each month, I'll host a challenge based on certain ingredients. You can create breakfast, lunch, dinner, drink, appetizer, main dish, etc. It can be as simple or complex as you choose. You can use one ingredient or all of them. It's all up to you. What ever you choose as long as you showcase at least one of the ingredients in the photo.

Next week, I'll share my recipe but if you have a question just ask me, I won't bite. Remember I am juicing it, so no chewing for me. ;)

This month you have a slew of ingredients to choose from. Have fun with it.

Here are some of the rules:
1. It could go without saying but it has to be a raw food dish. You can use certain non-raw items, i.e. maple syrup.

2. No raw meat please.

3. Send a photo of the dish, the name of the dish, your name and a link where the recipe can be found (or include the recipe, whatever you choose) to yahoo.com.

4. There's no winners, we're just having fun and sharing our creative juices. It's all good.

List of ingredients
1. Fennel
2. Grape Tomatoes
3. Red Grapes
4. Avocado
5. Bananas
6. Dried Cranberries7. Ginger
8. Yellow Squash
9. Zuchinni

10. Cashews
11. Almonds
12. Asparagus
13. Garlic (hard to see but it's there)
14. Celery
15. Radicchio Lettuce
16. Basil
17. Red Pepper
18. Lemon

avocado, Bananas, breakfast, Food, Juice, Lemon, RAW, recipes, The Daily Raw Blog Recipe Challenge, Tomatoes, and more:

Be my guest at the Daily Raw Blog + Vegan