Raw Food Recipes + Tomatoes

Donavan's Salad
RAW RECIPE (photos)

My 7-year-old and her cousins adore this salad. It would have been called "Donavan's mom's salad" if it weren't for the tomatoes.
When I prepare the salad for myself I replace the tomatoes with jalapenos and green onions.
I lived off this salad combination when I first went raw. I love the tartness of the lemon.

LEMON DRESSINGJuice of 1 lemon2 T flax oil1 t sea salt
Put ingredients in a glass bottle (with lid) and shake.
SALAD1 c red leaf lettuce1/2 avocado, pitted and chopped1/2 tomato, seeded and chopped7-8 sprigs cilantro, roughly chopped, stems and all2 t flax seeds1 t sea salt
Combine ingredients and toss with lemon dressing.

art, avocado, dressing, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, Lemon, RAW, salad, and more:

Donavan's Salad + Tomatoes