Raw Food Recipes + Vegetables

10 Thoughts from Abeba Wright

1. One thing the world doesn’t know about me is that Maya Angelou owns two of my mudcloth clothing designs.

2. I'm proud to be a Christian and not ashamed to let people know it.

3. My biggest achievement is being nominated and winning 2009 woman owned business of the year from the women's initiative.

4. My idea of perfect day is waking up, knowing who I am, having some great food, and exercising at least 30 minutes.

5. My favorite super foods are sea vegetables and garlic.

6. I read The Bible on a daily basis.

7. In five years I see myself in a new house and helping others start their own business.

8. If you could share a raw dinner with any three people they would be my mother, twin sister and Jane Macina.

9. If you were to be remembered for one thing, it is that I love Jesus and thank him for his saving grace.

10. My favorite invention is the sewing machine.

Abeba Wright, known as the Krazy Kracker Lady, is a certified raw food chef, teacher, motivational speaker and author of "Absolutely Abeba's Krazy Krackers: Learning the Secret to a Good Kracker

10 thoughts from, Abeba Wright, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, RAW, and more:

10 Thoughts from Abeba Wright + Vegetables