Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

In the Dehydrator
RAW RECIPE (photos)

Hello everyone.
As many of you know I have ended my juice feast. My first solids? Prunes.
No worries, I am not going to provide you with a recipe for prunes. Although, I was tempted to make some sort of pudding this morning with my dried plums but alas, I ate them straight.
I also put something in the dehydrator. Want to know what it is? Okay, you don't have to pull my leg, I'm easy. I'll spill the beans.

RAW RECIPE (photos)

"Breaded" Zucchini Sticks. You know what? For the first time in 3 months, I tasted my creation. How rawsome is that! And you know what? It tasted very good.
They are in the dehydrator now, so they aren't "officially" done and ready for approval (or to share a recipe)

RAW RECIPE (photos)

I will let you know the "breading" was pumpkin seeds, nutritional yeast, Italian seasoning and sea salt.

RAW RECIPE (photos)

There was also a marinade of Nama Shoyu, olive oil and sea salt. I'm soaking sun-dried tomatoes now to create a nice balsamic vinegar ketchup.
Now that my feast is behind me, I have some surprises in store. Stay tuned.

appetizer, Food, Juice, juice feasting, Olive, RAW, recipes, Tomatoes, and more:

In the Dehydrator + Vegan