Raw Food Recipes + soup

Nothing but Love

Man on the Raw and I did some major kitchen spring cleaning and carpentry (check out the wood board on the stove burners) in the midst of a mini-blizzard on Friday.

Come Saturday and Sunday Colorado’s winter wonderland transformed into pleasant warm spring.

Saturday night, I hosted another raw dinner party for friends. It was a pleasant, relaxing evening and everyone enjoyed the food, which is always good. For the first time during the juice feast I felt left out, not eating and for the last week I haven’t been enjoying the green juices as much so….

Today, Day 81, my juice feast has officially left the building and has taken residence in Smoothie and Prunesville.

I love the juice feasting experience and I just might venture on an extended trip again in the far-off future. But for now, quick juicy pit stops once or twice a week will suffice.

On Tuesday a very special lady, who I absolutely adore, will be sharing her “10 Thoughts.” I could be nice and tell you who she is, but you’ll have to wait till tomorrow. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Thai Coconut Curry Soup, p. 104This week for The Complete Book of Raw Food Endeavor, recipes from Elaina Love will be featured on Wednesday. I served a collection of her dishes at a “Nothing But Love” dinner party I hosted last month.

Don't forget about the giveaway here of the e-book “Me Raw-You Cooked” by Emma and Rod MacDougall

Oh, my goodness I almost forgot! My eldest daughter, Jordan turns 19 today. Happy Birthday, Jordan, I love you baby!

Also, Man on the Raw has a birthday tomorrow and I know for a fact he (he would never admit it) would love your well wishes on his blog here.

Elaina Love, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Jordan, Juice, juice feasting, man on the raw, RAW, recipes, and more:

Nothing but Love + soup