Raw Food Recipes + Russell James

10 Thoughts from Russell James

1.One thing the world doesn’t know about me is I used to teach people to drive for a living.

2. I am most proud of acting in spite of my fears.

3. My biggest achievement has been being able to speak in front of large crowds of people...I used to be absolutely TERRIFIED!

4. My most memorable meals was papaya and lime in Koh Samui on the beach after a 9 day fast.

5. My idea of perfect day is watching the sunrise with someone I love, spending some time in the forest walking, breathing clean air, drinking spring water. Heading
back home for a beautiful raw lunch I made, then spending the
afternoon out and about, messing around doing silly things we've never
done before. Then heading up to the top of a mountain with a
beautiful view, watching the sunset before getting dressed out to go
out for an amazing raw meal at a really classy raw food restaurant.
I'd top the evening off with some star gazing on a warm evening, a
cool breeze and the kind of conversation that really connects 2 people
together.

6. My hidden talent is I can juggle 3 mangoes for as long as you need me to.

7. In 5 years I see myself bursting with excitement and gratitude about what just happened in the last 5 years.

8. If you could share a raw dinner with any three people I choose Bruce Lee, Willy Wonka and Thích Quảng Đức

9. If you were to be remembered for one thing, it would be making a difference in the world's eating habits.

10. My favorite invention is physical reality — whoever came up with this ride did it with a smile. Other than that I think those new hand dryers in public bathrooms that
do actually dry your hands are long over-due

Russell James, the UK's leading raw chef, is an author, personal chef, instructor and raw food consultant. His website is The Raw Chef.

10 thoughts from, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, RAW, and more:

10 Thoughts from Russell James + Russell James