Raw Food Recipes + vegetarian

10 Thoughts from Jo Cook

1. I am most proud of endless ability to imagine and create.
2. My biggest achievement is connecting mind/body/spirit.
3. My most memorable meal was warm popovers and butter at an old inn during a blizzard in a small ski town.
4. My idea of the perfect day is one where I break through a long standing challenge.
5. My motto is "be unique"
6. I am reading now "Let the Great World Spin, Colum Mccann"
7. The most beautiful place on earth is "Penobscot Bay, in front of my home in Maine"
8. In five years I see myself on the same path, in a different place.
9. If you could share a raw dinner with any three people, I would choose Ray Kroc, Colonel Sanders and Dave Thomas.
10. My favorite invention is the fireplace.

Chef, restaurateur and author Jo Cook is known for his unique brand of organic and vegetarian cuisine. His company, Jo Cook Cuisine, is focused on the development of products, books and businesses that reflect his passion for sustainable living. He is the Director of Culinary Arts & Operations for 105degrees.

10 thoughts from, cyber 10 thoughts from, cyber celebration, Healthy Lifestyle, Jo Cook, organic, RAW, and more:

10 Thoughts from Jo Cook + vegetarian