Raw Food Recipes + RAW

DAY 28 OF 92
RAW RECIPE (photos)

It's not easy being green. I'm having a hard time on the feast. I'm not getting in the calories I should, especially the green juices. All I want is coconut water/chlorophyll or melon/celery juices and foods are smelling pretty good to me. I'm going on vaca so I won't be blogging for a few weeks. I'm using the time to think about whether I want to continue the feast or not. My body is giving me signs that maybe I should end so I just need to think about my next step. Regardless if I feast or not this blog will continue. Over the last 28 days I have written some wonderful raw food recipes and I still want to share them with my loyal readers. Have a great summer!Teri

Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, Melon, and more:

DAY 28 OF 92 + RAW