Raw Food Recipes + Vegetables

DAY 9 of 92

My first week of juice feasting went really well. Not too many cravings, the one for salsa the first day was satisfied with salsa juice.

I haven’t been hungry, I feel very satisfied, though, some days I don’t drink my gallon of juices.

My allergies are bugging me, I don’t know if it’s because of the season or detox symptoms.

The only thing that might be cause for concern is that I haven’t had too many BM on my own. I have the rumbles in the tumbles but all that comes out is air. Let’s see if you can figure that one out.

I’m doing the enemas so what needs to exit is exiting but I’ll give it a few days to see what’s up.

This weekend my darling husband (who went off his liquid fast) had the bright idea to go to The People’s Fair, where there are tons of (overpriced) savory smelling cooked foods that had me in tears begging to go home so I can make a juice.

No matter what how much I believe fresh fruits and vegetables are better than cooked food and animals are slaughtered everyday for their meat, I had to admit those giant turkey legs looked good.

Hey, I’m only human.

Yes, I gazed at all that food and said I’m only a few days in “what’s the harm if I ate a corn on the cob?”

I even thought, “Gee, who’s going to know if that powdered sugar-coated funnel cake magically disappeared down my throat?”

Then it came to like a lightning bolt. Me. I would know. The commitment I made to myself to complete a 92-day feast would be gone.

I am more than my cravings and I know this, I am woman hear me roar.

So I went to the “Country Lemonade” stand and paid them my seven tickets for a large ice water with lime.

What I drank today:

  • H2O with lemon (1 quart)
  • pineapple/peach/red leaf lettuce juice (4 quarts)
  • coconut water/ 1 T chlorophyll (1 quart)
  • H2O

Apple, art, cake, Food, fruit, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, Lemon, RAW, and more:

DAY 9 of 92 + Vegetables