Raw Food Recipes + vegetarian

Everything I Ate Raw

7:26 a.m. 3 slices of cantaloupe at home.

8:05 a.m. 32 ounces of Kangen water at my desk at work.

8:32 E3Live shot

9:34 a.m. Non-sweet Green Smoothie at my desk at work.

1:19 p.m. large salad in the lecture hall with students and the Culinary Programs Manager at Living Light Culinary Institute.

2:02 p.m. 32 ounces Kangen water in the culinary studio.

3:23 p.m. green juice at my desk at work.

5:57 p.m. glass of red wineThe rest of my evening was not raw (it is vegetarian), so I am choosing not to post it today. But I'm thinking that in the near future, I will share everything I eat (raw or not). My life quest (LOL) is to eat a High Raw diet, so I think it's important to share everything I eat to see what a High Raw day would look like.

Food, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, life, RAW, salad, and more:

Everything I Ate Raw + vegetarian