Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Food Teaser
RAW RECIPE (photos)

Chocolate Almond Butter Mousse Torte

Do you know what a teaser is? A teaser tells you that a movie is coming to a theater in the near future.

I have never heard of a food teaser but there's a first time for everything.

From time to time I am going to do food teasers. I will post a photograph of a dish (that I have made) and its name and in the (very) near future I will post the recipe. I won't do this often, just for the special recipes. ;)

Which ones are special? The recipes where I surprise myself. The ones that I say OMG to.

Why in the world am I doing this? Well, I'm a scheduled person. In my calendar, I have all the recipes I'm posting until the end of October, but there are those special recipes that I want to showcase before I'm ready and that's where the teasers come into play. I'm awful, I know.

And please if you think it's too cruel, if you have to have the recipe right now and simply can't check back a day, (or two or three) later, let me know.

Viva Raw Foods!

Terilynn

chocolate, Food, food teasers, RAW, recipes, and more:

Food Teaser + Vegan