Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

National School Lunch Week, October 15-19
RAW RECIPE (photos)

NOT RAW

I'm sure you have heard of Lunchables. But did you know there is Lunchable Jr.? My husband dared bring one home for our 10-month old. So I did what any self-respecting raw food mom/blogger would do, I fed it to Cody the dog (Sorry, Cody) and created my own raw food lunchable.

RAW RECIPE (photos)

RAW
Mango Salsa
1 diced mango
1/2 cup diced pineapple
1/4 cup diced red pepper
1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
juice of one half lime
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste

Toss mango, pineapple, red pepper, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeno in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.

For an adult version add 1 minced garlic clove, 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion and 1 seeded and minced jalapeno pepper.

Apple, Food, Juice, RAW, salsa, sauce, snack, and more:

National School Lunch Week, October 15-19 + Vegan