Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Happy Thanksgiving
RAW RECIPE (photos)

Here is my contribution to the holiday. Please enjoy.

Essene Stuffing
3 cups diced Herb Essene Bread
¼ cup chopped onions
1 cup chopped celery
1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon sea salt

1 In a large bowl, combine diced bread, onion, celery, poultry seasonings and sea salt.

2 Place mixture on Teflex sheet. Dehydrate at 100 degrees for 3 hours.

I'm taking next week off for Thanksgiving. I feel so blessed that my wonderful stepson has entered our lives again and I want to spend this week reflecting on what my family means to me.
I pray everyone enjoys the "day" and has a happy and healthy time. I'll see in a week or so.
Peace,Terilynn A special thanks to Beth and another kind person for sharing resources on where to get the Coconut Pipe Knife. http://www.superholder.com/product3.html ANDhttp://cgi.ebay.com/FURA-COCO-COCONUT-OPENER-TOOL-FROM-BRAZIL_W0QQitemZ250183400635QQcmdZViewItem

Food, Health, Healthy Lifestyle, holiday, RAW, side dish, and more:

Happy Thanksgiving + Vegan