Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Being Green on Day 13

9:20 a.m. Green Smoothie and E3Live Shot at work

10:45 a.m. Green Smoothie with Mila and Celery stick at work

11:45 a.m. Snacking on a couple of celery sticks at my desk

2:43 p.m. Mixed Greens with a raw tortilla, guacamole, salsa, Mexican cabbage and a student-made salad dressing at work

5:20 p.m. snacking on figs at home while talking to Man on the Raw

5:30 p.m. Cacao Beans at home

6:48 p.m. Large salad (mixed greens, spinach, romaine, cucumber, avocado, carrots) with throw-together dressing (red bell pepper, avocado, agave, EVOO, apple cider vinegar) at home with Man on the Raw

7:35 p.m. Green juice at home while writing this post and watching my babies cook dinner with Man on the Raw

You would be so proud! I woke up this morning at 6 a.m. and tried out the skates. I skated, scooted, walked baby steps, wobbled and rolled backwards down a hill, but I didn't fall. No ice packs today Keely.
I played a solid 20 minutes before rain chased me and my skates inside. What a way to start a morning.
What about you, how did your morning start off?

Apple, art, At the Water Cooler, avocado, Cucumber, Food, Juice, RAW, RAW RECIPE (photo), and more:

Being Green on Day 13 + Vegan