Raw Food Recipes + Vegetables

Ask The Daily Raw Blog

StellaRoseFoundation left a message on Garden Vegetable Linguine with Spicy Tomato Sauce post.

StellaRoseFoundation asks "what do you use to get your vegis to look like noodles. I bought a spiralizer but either can't use it properly or have the wrong tool.. HELP"

StellaRoseFoundation,
I used the Spirooli Spiral Slicer to create those noodles.

I don't have many of my raw kitchen gadgets with me (this one included) or I would totally do a detailed video explaining it all. But I'll do you one better. Check out Living Light's newsletter from March of 2010; it has a video link to Cherie Soria demonstrating the various equipment that create noodles.

Ask the Daily Raw, Food, RAW, sauce, Tomatoes, Vegan, and more:

Ask The Daily Raw Blog + Vegetables