Raw Food Recipes + Vegetables

Parsley Salad

I love salads and I go through cycles of greens to match the seasons. In the winter, I enjoyed hearty kale salads, this spring I was digging the bitter, yet lightweight frisee and coming into the summer I am moving on to herbs and parsley seems to be the herb du jour.

Parsley Salad
1 bunch curly parsley, stems removed, coarsely chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes, seeded, quartered
1 cucumber, peeled, chopped
1 avocado, peeled, cubed
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1 teaspoon sea salt

Mix parsley, tomato, cucumber and avocado in a large serving bowl. Pour in lemon juice and toss until vegetables are well-coated. Sprinkle with hemp seeds and sea salt. Give a gentle toss. Serve.

avocado, Cucumber, cyber celebration, cyber recipe, Healthy Lifestyle, Juice, Lemon, RAW, salad, Tomatoes, and more:

Parsley Salad + Vegetables