Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Busy, busy, busy in Pictures --Part 2

I feel so behind in my blogging "duties" (he he). There is so much I have to say but I haven't had the time to form them into words. So I offer more pictures...for now. Here are more photos from the Associate Chef & Instructor Certification Series at Living Light.

I will post some pictures along with recipes from my Gourmet Training. This is actually my last week here at Living Light as a student. I am going to miss all my classmates and I am a bit envious that they will continue on in some pretty spectacular classes and events happening soon. There is the level 1 Pastry class that starts on Sunday, taught by Vinnette Thompson. She is a fabulous teacher with such a fun spirit and filled to the brim with culinary knowledge. It's amazing.

I will miss the Living Light Chef Showcase, Aug. 26-29. I really wanted to attend that but I guess I will have to wait until next year.

And the Living Light has seaweed program and food styling class coming up. I am not complaining too much. I am happy to say that my relationship with all the fabulous people at Living Light International and Fort Bragg isn't over, yet. More to come...

photos by Dan Ladermann

art, back to the cutting board, events, Food, RAW, recipes, and more:

Busy, busy, busy in Pictures --Part 2 + Vegan