Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Day 16 of My Year of Raw Foods

10:37 a.m. Green Smoothie at home

11:12 a.m. Shot of Raw Golden Noni Elixir at home ( I have no idea what this is good for, I've got to research this one)

1 p.m. Dates stuffed with almonds at home

1:30-2 p.m. Taste testing liquid chocolate recipe

2:15 p.m. Licking the bowls of my recipe development

2:34 p.m. Goji berries at home

2:45 p.m. Salad (Romaine, Mila, avocado, scallions, lemon juice) while surfing the internet

3:45 p.m. Raw Peppermint Paddies at home with Man on the Raw6:34 p.m. Chocolate covered Goji Berries with Kristina at home

Today, I worked on the Peppermint Paddie candies I developed at Living Light last summer. I tweaked quite a bit, but it isn't ready to share a recipe yet. It's good, but there is still some refinement necessary. Stay posted.

avocado, chocolate, Food, Juice, Lemon, RAW, RAW RECIPE (photo), recipes, and more:

Day 16 of My Year of Raw Foods + Vegan