Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

10 Thoughts from Philip McCluskey
RAW FOOD (photos)

1. One thing the world doesn’t know about me is before going raw I used to own and carry a gun. 2. I am most proud of my spiritual transformation.
3. My biggest achievement is transforming my life and losing over 215 lbs.4. One of my most memorable meals is the first time I ate a date after juicing for 100 days.5. My idea of the perfect day is stress free, laughing, with a loved one in nature.
6. If I could be any animal, I would be a bird, no doubt. I want to fly.
7. My hidden talents are beat boxing and using my radio announcer voice.
8. In the next five years I see myself living in my home, with my garden and lots of traveling and adventures, too.
9. If I could share a raw dinner with any three people it would be Eckhart Tolle, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and myself as a 5-year-old. Mainly, because I just want to meet them.10. If I were to be remembered for one thing, it would be that I pointed others back to themselves…to find the real hero in their lives.

Philip McCluskey, director of Loving Raw, is a motivational speaker, P90X coach, blogger and author of “Raw Food, Fast Food.”

10 thoughts from, art, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, life, Loving Raw, P90X, Philip McCluskey, RAW, travel, and more:

10 Thoughts from Philip McCluskey + Vegan