Raw Food Recipes + the Complete Book of Raw Food Endeavor

Recipe #25 of the Complete Book of Raw Food Endeavor
RAW FOOD (photos)

Elaina Love's "Give Me Greens!" Sweet Milkshake (p. 146) is a pretty cool milkshake. Really and truly. It's fun and frothy and it's a lighter shade of green.
I was sceptical at first. Almond milk and bananas are tasty goodness, but to toss in Spirulina or Barley Green Powder for good measure? I don't know about that.
Strange? Sure. Delicious? Absolutely! My husband gave me "that" look but he relented after my Adventurous Avery took a swig.

RAW FOOD (photos)

They both enjoyed.

Bananas, books, Elaina Love, Food, Healthy Lifestyle, kid-friendly, RAW, recipes, and more:

Recipe #25 of the Complete Book of Raw Food Endeavor + the Complete Book of Raw Food Endeavor