Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Valentine's Day Celebration

Today was one of the best Valentine's Day I have ever experienced.

Chef Vinnette created a wonderful impromptu luncheon for the students and staff.

When I came into work this morning she had the tables decorated with Valentine paraphernalia. It looked like cupid gone wild.She a true romantic and a very special person. She went the distance to create a wonderful experience. With each dish you can taste the love and passion that went into its creation. She thought of every detail; from the delectable names on the menu to wine glasses filled with rose petals and coconut water ice cubes.

She even had me setting the tables on my lunch break. Oops, that knife is crooked.

If you ever get a chance to attend Living Light, make sure you take the Gourmet or Pastry series and train under Vinnette. It will be an experience you will never forget. Vinnette is so giving as an instructor and as a person.

I took home a few party favors for the children and myself.I love these little Valentine's Day cards, they remind me of the ones I used when I was a kid. They are so precious.

8:50 a.m. green smoothie at work

11 a.m. Mila with water and celery stick at work

11:27 a.m. celery stick

1:12 p.m. Valentine's Day luncheon at work

4:09 p.m. Mila and water with celery stick

5:02 p.m. Sharing with Man on the Raw at home- Chocolate Lava cake with ice cream, chocolate and raspberry sauces

6:44 p.m. Green juice at home

Happy Anniversary to the hardest-working couple I know!

art, cake, chocolate, Food, Juice, RAW, RAW RECIPE (photo), sauce, and more:

Valentine's Day Celebration + Vegan