Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Raw Test Kitchen
RAW RECIPE (photos)

photo by lucafotogne

Earlier today I posted that I wasn't creating raw food dishes of late. That doesn't mean that I don't have my share of recipes to well...share. I haven't prepared this dish but I invite you to create it and let me know what you think. Send in a photo, comments, revises, whatever you feel would make it off the hook.

Peace and love,
Terilynn

Avocado Salad with Creamy Lime Dressing

1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup cashews
juice of 2 limes
1 teaspoon agave nectar
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1 head Romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
1 small bunch cilantro, leaves only
2 ripe avocados, cut into small cubes

1 Combine oil, cashews, lime juice, agave nectar and cumin in a blender. Process until cashews are smooth and creamy. If needed, use water a 1/2 tablespoon at a time to reach desired consistency.

2 Combine the lettuce and cilantro with the dressing in a large bowl. Top with the avocado pieces.

avocado, Food, Juice, Olive, pie, RAW, raw test kitchen, salad, and more:

Raw Test Kitchen + Vegan