Raw Food Recipes + winner

And the winner is...

HiHoRosie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, you are the owner of the book "Becoming Raw: The Essential Guide to Raw Vegan Diets."

Simply email me the address you want your prize mailed to and I will send it straight away.

I want to thank everyone who entered, you had some pretty amazing reasons why you eat raw and I appreciate you sharing them.

Here is what HiHoRosie had to say when asked, “Why do you eat raw?”

"Why do I eat raw? It began with wanting to be healthy and lose weight. While I'm not where I want to be ultimately (I'm nursing so I'm low raw right now), it's become something I actually ENJOY. I love how I feel and love all the creativity that goes into each dish."

Becoming Raw The Essential Guide to Raw Vegan diets, Food, giveaway, Healthy Lifestyle, RAW, and more:

And the winner is... + winner