Raw Food Recipes + Vegan

Bishop's "My Cereal"
RAW RECIPE (photos)

My husband came up with this granola that our son Bishop knows as "My Cereal". And since my husband developed this popular (at least in our household) recipe, I don't have any of the exacts. I was lucky one day to actually catch him playing with the ingredients. Most of the time he makes this when I'm not around. I don't understand why. ;)

RAW RECIPE (photos)

He runs and hides when he sees me flying at him with a pad, pencil and camera demanding to capture the moment.
I know there is soaking, sprouting and dehydrating involved.

RAW RECIPE (photos)

Which leaves Bishop's favorite cereal with a sweet and nutty flavor and crunchy texture that holds its own in almond milk.
Although, my boy prefers it dry. That's how I liked 'my cereal' when I was a kid. Now that I have the ingredients I will take some QT time and figure out the actually recipe. Maybe you can do the same.

RAW RECIPE (photos)

Bishop's "My Cereal"Pumpkin SeedsOat Groats, soakedRaisinsQuinoaHoneySunflower SeedsRolled OatsMaple SyrupSea Salt

Bishop, breakfast, cereal, Food, RAW, recipes, snack, and more:

Bishop's "My Cereal" + Vegan